Emotional Coaching Session (The New Counselling)
Results-Based Emotional Coaching is the new counselling as it takes a holistic approach to mental and emotional health. It covers past and present significant emotional experiences to get you on the path to thriving in life.
Is This For Me?
Emotions are either shown or they’re repressed, so there are a lot of behaviours that indicate emotional imbalance. Some things to look out for:
- Blaming others for things that are wrong in your life
- Anxiety or depression
- Inability to regulate negative emotions (for example, self harm, lashing out in anger, passive aggressive behaviour or blocking emotions with alcohol, food or drugs)
- Affected by trauma, grief, deep hurt, fear, self-doubt, body image or self-confidence issues.
How Can Emotional Coaching Help Me?
Working with me on a one-to-one basis, I provide you with the tools and techniques to:
- Heal from past traumas and negative experiences
- Resolve depression, sadness and grief
- Improve relationships at home and at work
- Learn to communicate effectively
- Manage stress and anger
- Stop self-sabotage and doubt
- Achieve confidence
- Gain relief from fear and anxiety
- Improve wellbeing, from weight loss to quitting smoking
- Create and plan achievement of goals with accountability
- Support yourself to thrive and flourish in life
- Adopt quick methods for self-healing and emotional regulation.
How Long Do Sessions Last?
Sessions last one hour and can be conducted in person, by telephone or via online video call.